Things you should know:
1. Sports. I love sports. When I played sports, I was pretty badass swimmer. When I watch sports, I'm a huge college basketball fan. Oh hey March Madness. For the record, I'm a die hard Duke fan with a fair amount of ACC loyalty when Duke isn't playing.
2. Book nerd. I love to read. A lot. Last two books I finished were The Nine: Secrets of the Supreme Court and Rumspringa: To Be or Not to Be Amish and am currently reading The Book Thief. I'll read pretty much anything if it comes with a good recommendation. Got any?
3. Musical adventures. I love live music and will go see pretty much any band. Okay maybe not screamo, but seriously, i love live music. Most recent new finds: Emeli Sande, Ben Howard, and Dead Sara.
4. Confession. I'm a nail polish addict. Favorite color: Lincoln Park at Midnight.
5. Exercise Queen. Some may describe me as a gym rat, but i like to think of myself as a retired athlete trying to keep in shape.
6. Ridiculousness. Sometimes I have a tendency to get a little silly. Translation, i don't take myself too seriously. Ever.
Things that matter (time to be serious for 30 seconds):
1. Family. I'm one of four kids and come from a very tight knit family. I have two sisters I adore, I call my parents by their first names, and use the collective "we" when talking about my brother.
2. Friends. I'm incredibly loyal. My friends are awesome. I hope you like them. I certainly do.
3. Doing good. I work for a non-profit. Giving back is awesome in any way, shape, or form.
As long as you value your family, friends, and community, we are a good fit.