Do I love doing new things? Not exactly. Does online dating scare me a little? Definitely.
There are a lot of things I love to do for fun but music - in all its forms - has to be at the top of the list. I love playing music, writing music, listening to music...you get the picture. I play guitar and piano, but my real love is singing. There's nothing I love more than a good drive in my car, singing at the top of my lungs. Maybe one day I'll finally quit my day job and do music all the time, but I'm not there just yet.
I moved to Atlanta and changed jobs in the past year, so I'm still learning about all the things there are to do here. I moved so I would be closer to my family, but a side benefit is that for the first time I actually I enjoy what I do. The hours are hard and it seems like I'll never get everything done, but I love the people I work with and all the gadgets I get to play with.
Some random facts about me:
- I re-read books the way some people watch movies over and over. To me a book is just a movie in my head with better dialog.
- My favorite drink is diet coke with fresh lime juice
- I'm addicted to the game blitz on my phone.
- I named my car Lucy so I could yell at her when the GPS screws up (Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do!).
- I get really annoyed when people write anything with incorrect capitalization or punctuation. It's just lazy, in my opinion.
I love to read and laugh and be with friends playing games, drinking coffee, or just sitting around watching tv. I'm looking to meet someone who takes time to really listen, who won't laugh at me because I love Doctor Who (that's a British tv show in case you didn't know), and who will like me for me, quirks and all. So, want to grab a pint of Guinness (or tea) with me?