- I graduated from fashion school, make-up school, and currently attending school for recreation and leisure studies, travel and tourism, and event planning.
- I love to learn and I do want to eventually go back for an MBA.
- I'm always pushing myself to do better.
- I'm very outgoing.
- I like thrifting for vintage items.
- I'm creative and I like to work with my hands.
- I only cook when I'm in love.
- I'm very close to my parents and they're still very much in love.
- I love being affectionate, so I need someone to be the same.
- I'm really into surprises and events as I may decorate the house for a romantic dinner. I can be very cheesy.
- Myers-Briggs personality type - ENFJ
My friends say:
She's a hopeless romantic, a goofball, a clean freak, the party starter, loyal, honest, and very passionate when in a relationship.
Someone who's serious about being in a relationship, romantic, confident, outgoing, funny, and down to earth.
I'm not looking for:
Someone uptight, insecure, dependent, shy, and a fob (I want to be able to communicate)
- Not here to meet a one night stand or a sugar daddy!
I will not respond to hey's, yo's, one liners, ni hao's (not all Asians are Chinese), copy and paste messages, and how are you questions (I'm good...)
*** If I do not respond right away, please do not take any offense. Do not email me and ask me what's wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you... And no, I didn't block you. I may hide my profile because I can't keep up with the emails.