I'm originally from New Jersey, but have lived in DC since I graduated from college. I'm very close with my family and college friends. I try and recreate sunday dinner with my "DC family" each week. It's a great time to catch up, relax and prepare for the week ahead. You can find me anywhere from a sports bar, the ballet, on the flag football field or checking out one of the new restaurants or bars in DC, but can be just as happy having game night in with friends. I can be a girly girl one minute and one of the guys the next. People would describe me as fun loving, loyal and passionate. I love to laugh and be silly and think a sense of humor is super important. I'm interested in someone who can I can have fun with and have good conversations, whether they be about actual current events or about saved by the bell. Ok, here's some fun facts about me:
- Been to Italy and Israel (apparently, I only travel to countries that start with the letter "I")
- Have a niece who I spoil like crazy and will soon have another niece or nephew
- Am a limbo champion
- Play linebacker/pass rusher for my flag football team
- Went on a bike tour of a winery only to realize that I cannot, in fact, ride a bike
- Am a rabid philadelphia sports fan and am also a polite and decent human being :)
- Will take any excuse to wear a costume...is it halloween yet?