I can get a little wordy, so I think it's best to use bullet points...(guys like those, right?)
* thoroughly enjoys sports: especially baseball, football and hockey
* knows the rules and will sit and watch the game without asking questions as to why and
how come..cause I know...
* throws a pretty decent spiral (for a girl), but can't throw a frisbee to save her life
* educated (has a degree in Secondary Ed/English, but doing nothing of the sort related to it)
* sarcastic (to a fault at times)
* pretty darn funny (have been told I missed my calling for SNL)
* can people watch for hours
* channel surfs (tv and radio...annoying, I know)
* has an Ipod with a wide range of music..(Barry Manilow, Metallica, Dean Martin, Big
Bad Voodoo Daddy, Spice Girls, Elvis, Rob Zombie to Garth Brooks)
* runs 5x a week (for exercise, not competitively)
* has and will eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* can hang at a dive bar or dress up for a nice night out
* craves to be smitten and romanced (secretly)
* most importantly...has a child...hoping you feel it is a respected and accepted
quality...not a turn off, fault or hindrance.
* sports minded and/or athletic (never know when a wiffle ball, washers, freeze or tv tag
game could pop up)
* honest (good or bad)
* will let me to listen to country music from time to time and allow me to try and
convince you it's cool to do so
* romantic (one who knows that the little things really do matter)
* integrity (please don't be a hypocrite)
* most importantly...accepts that I have a child and believes it is a respected and accepted
quality...not a turn off, fault or hindrance
And here we are...
*What it boils down to is finding someone who craves mutual love, respect, admiration,
adoration, communication and appreciation (see, wordy...told you so)
*Just please don't play with my heart...it's extremely special to me.
*Life is entirely too short, and to settle for anything less is just silly. I'm