1.I giggle at things taking place soley in my head.
2. If your profile is just a list of how you expect your partner to be and how she is supposed to make your life better.... not interested.
3.I'm dreaming that the antidote is sarcasm.
4.I like lamp.
5.I can make a cup of coffee that tastes like the milk after eating a bowl of Count Chocula.
6.Sometimes I like to stand next to a person holding a "free hugs" sign while holding a "free shrugs" sign
7.I try to be courteous and conscientious all the time, but am very sarcastic and silly with my friends.
8. I honestly, generally don't like super huge, super buff guys. Like if your arms are the size of my head. I'm sure there are plenty of women who do. While I think it is important to be healthy and(prefer activities to gym) exercise, I think concentrating on your body that much, and no time on your mind, is unhealthy. People with strong brains live longer. That does not mean I don't find being fit attractive. Duh. Its very attractive. I think I lingered too long on this topic :/
9. I am a google addict.Actually, I'm addicted to information in general.
10.I really enjoy interesting conversations and am a huge animal lover.
11. I'm a pretty good cook, but the cookie queen.
12. I was an Indian princess growing up.(that is actually a thing YMCA)
13.I drive a sports wagon named "Arty" and have my own place. I'm not rich, and don't really aspire to be. I aspire to be happy with my work and the things I have done. I prefer experience to material things.
14. A beautiful sonata can make me melt like a Dali painting.
15.I don't understand people who say music is their greatest passion but have never tried to learn an instrument
16. If you have to tell me you're funny, you're probably not.
17.give me ambiguity, or give me something else.
18.Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
I have lived in germany, and other places, was also in the Navy for 5 years. until here I am at 30, back in school, chasing my dream of being a writer. I'm on the up. I love travelling, because I love people, cultures, and perspectives. There is a saying that nothing bad ever happens to writers, just new material and perspectives (or something like that). I am a really empathetic person, and don't want to just sight-see, I want to feel-see? (that can't be right)
I guess what I'm looking for is someone who is as curious about everything as I am. We don't have to know or like all of the same things, but I think intelligence (which is the best looking trait) is really just an extension of genuine curiosity. It would be nice if he were a bit more active than me, because I love to be active, but often get caught up in my academic pursuits and just need a reminder to get out there. Plus, I don't want someone to say no every time I want to go do something. I am more a land and water person, but if you want to fly around in the air... I'll just wait on the ground with a picnic ready, or something.
I'm not really just looking for a "normal, average guy." Instead, someone intelligent and interesting, with layers. Not someone who can be summed up in a few words. I have recently read a study that says most men like women with a good sense of humor receptively, but not productively.I make and laugh at jokes, but being funny doesn't have to be competitive. Its another thing that can be shared. Share adventure, knowledge, food, love, life, and anything else in this world.I don't think I'm looking for too much when I say I want a relationship where we fulfill and stimulate all of those things for each other.Relationships should be an equal effort.
Or Abed. I'd like to meet Abed.
I will be impressed if you know more than one of these references. But it's not necessary