Hmm... I'm not good at describing me. First things that come to my mind...
*I'm unemployed and live at home with my mom!
* I'm sarcastic. You will hear me say all sorts of dumb sh*t, but its with sarcasm.
* I'm not smart, but I am far from stupid. My biggest pet peeve is sense. It used to be referred to as common sense, but during my short span on this earth, I have found it to be anything but common.
* Although sarcastic, I can be incredibly blunt. If you ask for an opinion expect me to tell you the truth. Don't get offended if you don't like what you hear.
* I don't judge people, I hate everyone equally! Because after all, we are all equal right?
* Religion: Not really. My beliefs run something loosely on the lines of Christian ideas. A lot easier to explain in person than typing it out.
** The one word that I think describes me best is American. The old definition of it, not the new one. I believe in treating others the way you want to be treated. Most problems would be solved if people raised their kids with common sense, common courtesy, respect (especially for their elders), responsibility, and strong work ethic.
What I'm looking for? I'm not planning on finding a relationship anytime soon, but I don't know many people out here in LA so meeting new people would be great and if I stumble across something else, great.