I'm looking for the following type of guy:
1. When I roll over in bed after a great evening of watching Chelsea Lately, I'm not annoyed by who I'm naked with.
2. Occasionally when I come home, he's taken the liberty of making dinner. . . . it can be the ramen noodles in a cup, but it's the thought that counts.
3. He's just as happy attached to my arm, or out on the town with the guys.
4. I don't look down on him (literally looking down on him) when we kiss leaving for work in the mornings.
5. He read the Playboy advice column from March 2003 and he knows to laugh at stupid jokes I tell, act concerned when I talk about my girlfriend's drama of the week, and asks the arbitrary question of how my day was.
6. Last, and most importantly, he is turned on by everything I do, not just the stripper moves and back massages.
I'm looking for that guy that it doesn't matter what we're doing because we always have a blast because we're doing it together.