I'm taking a break from Match. You can find me out in the real world.
sassy, sarcastic lady seeks best friend, confidante and all-around nice guy....
but first, you must be okay with the fact that i don't compete in ironmans, i haven't sold my startup for a billion dollars and i didn't visit 7 continents last week. i guess by san francisco standards i'm a bit of an underachiever. still, i think (correction. i know) i'm pretty awesome. i'm just a regular person trying to make my life a little bit better everyday. i live in one of the greatest cities in the world - having someone to share it with would be the cherry on top.
therefore, you may catch my eye if you:
- aren't a douchebag. but really think about it first. look it up on urban dictionary if you have any doubts about your level of douchebagery.
- know who you are and are totally comfortable with it
- know what you want and would never settle for less
- are thoughtful (read: full of thought)
- are complex without being complicated
- value friendship
- are brutally honest and expect the same of others
- appreciate and seek diversity in all aspects of your life (people, food, music, culture, etc)
- experience empathy on a regular basis
- say what you mean and mean what you say
- are looking for a woman who exudes all these qualities.
basically i'm looking for a good soul. everything else is secondary.