Let me blow your mind and start my profile by saying that I hate traveling, excercise and dogs. Ha! Now who is standing out?!
But in all seriousness, I do love dogs (like mine, a little dog named Penny) and I'm big on road trips (like the week long one I took to get here). I love to hike and haven't gotten my chance to do any since I have been in Los Angeles.
Random facts seem to be the best way for me to organize my thoughts:
1) I just moved from Atlanta, GA where I lived for close to 20 years. I never say I'm from Atlanta (bc I hated it) but its sort of where I'm from
2) I watch certain TV shows over and over again, hoping their comedy will rub off on me and make me a better writer. Examples: Simpsons.
4) I'm a comic geek. I self publish and write my own comic and write reviews for a prominent comic news website. I aslo work in a pretty prominent comic shop and host a weekly podcast out of it. Before you ask, my power would be to mimic other powers and favorite hero is Robin and Cyclops.
5) I came to LA to do comedy writing and to experience a better life
6) Even though I am a comic geek, I love pro football (especially the Chicago Bears)
8) I drive a 2011 Kia Soul, black.
9) 2011 sucked for me so I am making the most out of 2012
10) I'm looking for a friend. I want her to be my best friend. I want to fall in love with my best friend
Cant wait to hear from you.
Submitted from mobile