A Good sense of humor is the trick to winning my heart! I love laughing because life is way to stressful to be taken seriously all the time. Sometimes you just have to pause and laugh at what just happened. It'll keep you younger and healthier. Trust me, Im almost a doctor :P Okay, now on to the serious stuff: This is what Im looking for in my partner in crime: Someone who is motivated about life. Works hard and plays hard. Makes time to see both his friends and I. Realizes that a relationship is compromise and not a competition. Doesn't argue, doesn't cheat and values the meaning of a relationship. Be a good man to me, and I will be a good woman to you....To be continued...ohh, one more thing. I need someone who understands that I am a medical student doing rotations, so in other words, my work hours are crazy!!! So be patient with me :)
After some match dating experience, I have a few "please move on" statements:
1) If you are looking for a one night stand .."please move on"
2) If you wanna sextext me after one date ..."please move on"
3) If you are going to text me, and then not respond to my text ..."please move on"
4) if your not looking for a relationship ...."please move on"
5) if you are going to star at other women on our first date ..."please move on"
6) if you are a cheater.."please move on"
7) if you have HIV ..."please please please move on"
8) if you kiss me, I assume you really like me...if thats not the case for you ..."please move on"
9) DONT WASTE MY TIME.
Things that I love:
3) tell me I'm beautiful
4) dinner/coffee/ getting to know someone
5) make me feel like I'm special/important to you
That is all for now...Thank you!