I'm 25, and live near Rittenhouse Square in Philly. Just moved here from NYC, don't know too many people. Here are some mildly amusing facts about me:
1. I'm a dual citizen. Your country was nice enough to give me citizenship, and all I had to do was pay taxes. Yay! They also required me to surrender my accent, but it comes roaring back after I've been home for a couple of weeks.
2. I was a psych major in college. I think I'm one of the rare breed for whom that turned out to be vaguely useful.
3. I've called the following places home: Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Texas, LA, Amsterdam, Rome and Kuwait.
4. I have a ridiculous job title. Doesn't mean I earned it...
5. I'm terrified of flying, despite basically growing up on a plane.
6. I'm a natural athlete, but my discovery (at age 13) that I liked eating waaaay more than running probably killed what would have been a prolific soccer, rugby or cricket career...or something like that.
7. I put cheese on everything. Everything.
8. I'm generally a pretty decent human, but I have an awesome and hilarious mean streak that I inherited from my sweet midwestern mother.
9. I've been the lead singer in two bands. I love karaoke more than some family members.
10. I only recently accepted the fact that I'm a giant nerd. It's kind of liberating.
11. As you can probably tell, I don't believe in taking serious photos.
And what am I looking for with you? A quick, (non)scientific poll of my exes shows that they're typically fiesty, driven, smart and very pretty :) I'm very into girls that are both sweet/kind and ready/willing to make fun of me mercilessly (please expect that I will do the same!)
Alrighty then, I think that just about does it. Hope to hear from you soon!