I always thought I'd be retiring this year, but then I never thought I'd listen to country music. Life is weird and twisted! There's a scene in a movie I remember "I'd rather life was like a roller coaster then a merry go round". Oh, speaking of retiring I've wanting to move to Texas or Colorado.
I don't have a specific type. But it's personality that makes us click and that's where dating comes in, right. I want kids. I just don't want to pay an X to raise them for me. That's not A family to me. I don't know what else to write. I won't be too open on a public forum. If you want to know more you can message me but if you ask me through here or I can send you my number.
I know some of you girls may get a 1,000 emails but for every 1,000 I browse I will maybe email one. I don't keep a gf to not be alone. I won't ask you to be my gf to see if I like you, that's what dating is for. I'm not on here for booty calls. I'm not a serial killer but if I was I could just get introduced by one of your friends and you wouldn't notice my chainsaw and mask.
* Yes your a few blocks from me but you've been on here more than a few months.
* You're almost perfect but if I date you then I'll miss out on Mr perfect.
* Of course my match will always be within 5 miles of where I move because god is a matchmaker and there's always divorce.
* You've never been Married? Normal people have been divorced at least once and have kids from different people.
* Of course I want to get married in church. Marriage is forever and God chose my mate. Yes, i'm divorced. I don't get it?
* You're single? ...if you were A catch you would be taken. No, I only date single guys.
* No I can't go on a date, I don't know you. Oh, the definition of a date is getting to know someone.
* Oh you play Hockey and are a lumberjack. Well if my friend introduced you to me, then you can't be a serial killer.