My life is guided by a solid moral compass. I prefer people who do the right thing as opposed to what is best for themselves. I am, by my friend's accounts to be a very confident, warm, easy going, fun loving, playful, thoughtful and a loyal person. I have two boys who are the loves of my life. I have my career on 'hold' right now and chose to stay home to raise my boys. I have been living single for more than two years...going through a divorce which will soon will be completed. I believe trust, laughter, chemistry and mutual respect are probably the most important things in any relationship. My parents had a great marriage and i was hoping to emulate what they had the first time...but I made the wrong choice. I know you are somewhere out there...and I won't give up until I find you.
You have a huge smile and even bigger heart...a true gentleman. You can make me smile even when you're not with me. You don't live in the past and expect the best for the future. You are genuinely down to earth. You take care of yourself. You love kids and are great with them. You have a positive outlook and view on life and is also drama free. You are respectful and have regard for other's feelings and needs. You are secure, honest and know what you want in life. You will always be there.
Five things I love:
1. My two boys....family and solid friends.
2. Skiiing (the atmosphere at the end of the day around the fire pit soaking in rays and maybe a cocktail...great people watching!).
3. Photography (capturing special moments of my boys).
4. The beach (where I live, it's all about good friends and family, spectacular sunsets and bbq's on the beach).
5. Deli ice tea (my only addiction).
Five things I want:
1. A man who is happy with who he is (confidence is so attractive).
2. A man with a sense of humor (don't sweat the small stuff).
3. To be not only loved but appreciated.
4. Someone who is respectful and honest.
5. Someone that cares about himself..inside and out.
Five things I don't want:
1. A narcissist
2. A control freak
5. Someone that does not have respect or regard for others
If I sound like someone you would like to get to know...then let's get together, go have some fun...and see what happens.