I'm a bit of a left-brained thinker (I studied computer science at university) and, by nature, tend to be brief when it comes to writing... So this is more an introduction than a full essay.
From a practical standpoint, I'm hoping that you'll learn more about me in person - more fun that way, I think! But maybe you'll find we have a few things in common by reading my lists below?
A few things that I like:
- big dogs
- whiskey (single malt Scotch, from Islay, preferably)
- party dresses
- Doctor Who, esp. with David Tennant and Billie Piper (pleasepleaseplease let the movie rumors be true!)
- great grammar and spelling
- long drives up (or down) the coast
- dive bars
And some that I don't:
- cover charges
- lamb (I know, I know, it's weird. It just tastes funny to me.)
- new music by U2
- And let's just get our first fight out of the way now, shall we? I do not like Radiohead. There, I said it.
In terms of what I'm looking for in a partner, I'm hoping to find someone with a good head on his shoulders. A man who's quick-witted, funny, and kind to all. Someone who's happy spending a day running around the city or the country but is equally happy to indulge in a day spent reading and laughing in bed. And, importantly, a man who cherishes the relationships he's built with his family and friends and who wants the same in a partner.