Hi there I'm Michael, thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I want to start off by saying I am a proud father of two amazing little boys that I cherish with everything I have, so if u consider children "baggage" stop right here please. If you choose to continue great. I am extremely close with my family which is extremely large, so someone who is family oriented is a must for me..
There is a long list of things that I like!
1. College game day on Saturdays (go canes and anyone who plays the gators lol)
2. Sushi,,, I love sushi, would love to learn how to make it one day
3. Love golf, played professional so if u want to learn, I'm your guy
4. Love.....Love to cook and im very good
5. Love to travel
6. Sunday countdown ( I have a few teams so just ask)
7. Big steak
8. Cold beer
9. Boston Red Sox
10. Magic games
11. Holding hands
12. Great movie on the couch (dont do popcorn, too much work afterwards lol)
13. Thirteen is an unlucky # so I will skip this one
14. My truck
15. Slow romantic kisses (this should be #1) just sayin
16. Sarcasm and wit
1. Bad teeth
3. Someone who cant deal with my hair loss (lmao) but seriously, j/k
4. No personality
5. Bad attitude
My friends would best describe me as a breath of fresh air (I think I was chewing a minty piece of gum when he said that). Also very quick witted with a sarcastic side. I can be shy at first but I tend to open up when I get more comfortable with you. I am very open and honest and tend to wear my heart on my sleave, I have nothing to hide so I believe in honesty. I believe communication makes or breaks a couple. I have a very romantic side and believe chivalry is far from dead, woman shouldn't open doors. I like a quiet night at home or out on the town. I prefer dive bars versus night clubs, im far over that scene. I am open to trying anything that involves being on the ground (its a height thing), although I love roller coasters, weird I kniw but explains the personality lol. I am a people person and can adapt to any situation.