A bit more about me:
- Born, raised, educated in Germany (in the U.S./DC area since 1998 - relocating to Santa Monica, CA in June 2012)
- Very much a gentleman (yes, I do open doors).
- Polite, respectful (and respected by others).
- Well educated, well traveled.
.....and here are a few of my LIKES, that I would welcome for my possible long-term partner to have as well:
- Romantic strolls
- Museum (and other cultural event) visits in town or other places across the U.S.
- Dining with (or without) friends
- Movies in the theater or at home (cuddled up on the couch with a good glass of wine)
- Sensual and erotic nights
- Weekend get-aways, vacationing away from the local area
- You fill in more from your perspective........
I looooove to travel. It's like constantly learning something new. I like that. I want to know about other cultures. How people live, what they eat, how they celebrate.
So, if you are non-American, you are more than welcome to contact me as well.
After my divorce I am now ready to fully explore what life has to offer, but would certainly settle down long-term with the right person.
Are you up for the adventure? Please be open-minded, fun, professional, with a very vivid imagination as well and willing to try anything at least once (well, within reason of course).