Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Close Window

horizonview13 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell her why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 3 days

37 year old woman
San Antonio, Texas, United States

Seeking:
women 27-39
Within:
140 Miles of San Antonio, Texas, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Not sure
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'0" (152cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR

Spanish is my native language. I am kindhearted, loving and have a sense of humor, I am the quiet type and an introvert but nothing a drink or two can't fix. ;) I am easy going and like to go with the flow. I like sarcasm, and often throw punts.. I have a brown belt in Shaolin do kungfu. I love to play/watch soccer and billiards, but what I love most is the beach and bodies of water. I love the beauty and peacefullness of a sunset specially over water. I enjoy nature walks and parks when the weather is nice. I love travel and cats but not together. I like clubs but prefer to stay home with someone and watch TV/movies... however I do love my margaritas. I prefer the relax, comfy look.
I am looking for someone that shares some interests and see if there is a connection. Someone fun, loving, honest and someone who travels. Someone who makes me want to be a better person in any aspect of life, NOT one who wants to change me . Someone who can smile and speak with their eyes :) I prefer cuteness and young-like personality and my physical type would be someone who is slightly girlie but has a slight tomboish side, neither extreme, that would be me, leaning the scale to tomboish ;). And I don't speak the language of politics, don't even try. I prefer to work outside the house than inside, so if you like house work we could be a match! :) If not, we can help each other like it!

Interests:
Camping, Dining out, Hobbies and crafts, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Martial arts, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet sports, Yoga
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I have Cats
Pet Essay:

I pretty much like all animals but I LOVE cats and no, I am not your cat lady neighbor.

Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Don't display my sign
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

Didn't I list these in " Interest"?

Favorite hot spots:

Spain will always be "home sweet home". Amsterdam is always in my dreams and there is just something magical about Chichen Itza and pyramids. Would love to see Machu Piccu. Any ocean any sea.

Favorite things:

I will tell you that my favorite music is electronic. Trance music is what you will hear in my car about 90% of the time. The other 10% is split betwwen reggae and rock.

Last read:

Reading Chainfire by Terry Goodkind, and Beauty.

ABOUT... HER HER DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'0" (152cms)
4'10" (147cms) to 5'8" (172cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
No preference
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
Yes, but trying to quit
No preference
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
Education / Teacher / Professor
No preference
Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Not sure
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference

I am half Spanish, half French canadian American..

Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
No preference
Languages:
English, Spanish
English, Spanish
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to horizonview13

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to horizonview13. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to horizonview13.

See More Like her:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW