- I just moved here from Clearwater, Florida a few months ago to start a steady life. Unfortunately, I work a lot of hours and
it's really hard to meet anyone, hense the website. I have established myself here in Hamburg, and I plan to buy a house, probably later next year. I am very handy, so I can wait to own a home and customize it to mine and hopefully my match's interests.
- I'm looking to meet someone I can spend time with. Someone with similar interests, and interests of there own that we can share. Is easy to talk to, has fun doing whatever, and is an all around good person.
- I can pretty much have fun doing anything. I like to go out and have drinks, but I don't like going out 5 times a week. Then it just creates problems. However I don't wanna just sit at home 7 days a week. I like to have a good balance on social/home life.
- I'm a pretty clean person. I like my area to be tidy, and presentable if someone randomly shows up.
- I enjoy woodcrafting alot. In fact my dream in life would probably be to own a cabinet and fine furniture business. Unfortunetely with the dying economy I am unable to pursue this dream, although I still get my fill building guitars, and other little things.
- Other things I enjoy are playing guitar, working on my car, going out on saturdays for a few beers, football on sundays, cooking, and going to the gym.
- My friends would most likely call me hard working, natural born leader, ambitious, motivated, and all with a great sense of humor.
-I go to the gym everyday, so if your into that, would be a total
- Anything else just ask. :)