Hi! I came to New York City 5 years ago. I made a decision I will move back to China very soon. Therefore, I will NOT look for any relationship on match.com.
But I am very honest to you. The reason I am still on this website, because I join the MATCH 6 months guarantee program. I meet all that program requirements to get another 6 months for free. They not only just refuse to grant me another free 6 months but also charged me $160 for enrolling me into another 6 months program without any notice.
I realized I was charged until I got my credit card statement.
I made a phone call to match.com. I told them I need to get all my initial 6 months progress records to prove I met the program's requirements, I should not be charged another 6 months fee.
However, they told me there is no any progress records for match user after the initial 6 months is done. OMG! No any records for match user for the checkup.
Also I explained to them, I will leave USA on March this year. I need to cancel my membership right away.
If they are so hungry I am happy to pay the fee cover to latest month. They say NO! They don’t care where I am going to, also they don’t care if I still need to use this website or not. They just charged me and enrolled me for another 6 months which should be ended up at JUL 2013.
Therefore, if you are a match user, please be very careful BEFORE/AFTER you join the 6 months guarantee program. Or else you will be screwed. During financial recession, greedy people will become hungrier. lol....
Anyway, it happened it happened!
So, if you think I am interested person, I am open to make new friends from around the world! Sometimes friendship is better than relationship.
Having a nice friend, sharing our life experience and wisdom is much meaningful for me. Hope we can help each other be a better person.
But I am NOT here for the Casual Sex, SO PLEASE TOTALLY IGNORE MY PROFILE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IT! Please don’t waste our time, I appreciate your respect!!!!!!!!
Here is something about me:
I am independent woman having a stable job in government.
I go to the gym 3-4 times per week. I enjoy nature view, for example going to the park and feed the birds there. I like peaceful music and the songs of 1950's and 1960's.
I got two master degrees already. The first one is finance (Australia). The second one is Accounting (New York). I stress education and wisdom. Therefore, how you look at the things is much more important than where you take me out. Material staff can maintain life, but cannot bring happiness and love.
Sometimes I am too hush to myself to become perfect. I am trying to fix myself on that part. After all, being perfect is imperfect.
Even I am NOT looking for a realtionship here, please allow me to share my understanding on relationship with you:
1) Reasonable material foundation. If couples worrying about food and accommodation every day, their love might be demolished easily.
2) Really understanding each other deep inside our hearts; we can talk about many things. For example we have common interest OR when she/he is facing the hard time, we still there for each other.
3) The guy I am looking for is a calm-down person with kindness and good temper.
4) We must be able to tolerate each another's weak points or even bad habits. That's the reality, and perhaps the main reason couples split or divorce. And we can complement each other, even if we are opposites.
5) I am looking for a partner who wants to have children. I think children are a blessing, children teach their parents more valuable lessons in life. It's a huge responsibility and sacrifice on freedom, but I think in the end, you won't regret it.
Ok, so far that is what I understand on a relationship.
If you are interested in making friends with me, please send me an email.