Hello there and thanks for finding me! I'm here because I'd like to meet someone I can have a meaningful relationship with, plain and simple :) I grew up in New York, but have been in Chicago for more than 10 years - currently living in the suburbs and working an awesome job in the loop. I'm good at what I do and I love doing it - couldn't ask for more! Plus it's awesome that Metra allows me at least an hour of nap time every day.
I'd like to think I'm a rather creative, optimistic and silly girl. I'm in love with music and cooking, I work out every day, and I watch TV or hang out with friends in my down time. I'm sarcastic, I joke around and bust people's chops like it's my job; but, I am also one of the few truly authentic girls left out there. Words and actions mean everything to me - I always keep my word and I try my best never to disappoint the people I care about.
I'm looking for a guy who has integrity - someone who knows what he wants out of life / in a relationship, has time to invest, and is looking for something meaningful as well. Chances are if you fit any of super cool stuff below, we'd probably hit it off famously:
- You like brownies, cookies, pie or Cap'n Crunch, but you work out so it's ok.
- You say "this is a great song" anytime something by Genesis comes on the iPod
- You cannot function without coffee, and you'd be willing to make me a cup in the morning.
- You have thing for Zombies (as in you watch the Walking Dead or have a plan for the Zombie apocalypse...or both)
- You like going camping / hiking / spending time outdoors / walking places vs. driving.
- You can quote pretty much every episode of South Park.
- You ALSO live in the suburbs, or in the very least you don't hate on the 630 area code.
- You have actually READ Game of Thrones
- You eat breakfast. You LOVE breakfast. Sometimes you make breakfast for dinner and it's a special treat.
- You like cats...or are truly adept and pretending you like cats