I'll be moving to ATX from North Carolina in January. I'm excited to meet new people and explore the area!
Ten Random Things About Me:
1. What's sweeter than spending a beautiful day outdoors? I enjoy camping, rafting, scuba diving, snowboarding, some hiking, and rock climbing.
2. I have a love-hate relationship with reading. I thoroughly enjoy reading books... But, embarrassingly, it makes me sad when a great book is over. And no, reading it over again isn't the same.
3. Life is too short for: Holding a grudge, being bitter, having a bad attitude, taking yourself too seriously, and not trying new things. So I don't.
4. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. Granted, somebody else named St. Augustine said that -- but I truly believe it. I've been to 11 different countries and its still not enough. I'm embarrassed to say that the Pixar movie Brave has sold me on Scotland as my next place to visit.
5. I graduated high school in 3 years and yet some how managed to take almost 6 in college.
6. Friends and family.
7. I took salsa dancing lessons for almost a year.
8. Speaking of which... 'So You Think You Can Dance' is my guilty pleasure in terms of TV programming.
9. I love photography. Unfortunately this feeds the typical stereotypes of Asian tourists wearing Hawaiian shirts and cameras dangling around their necks. Because of this, I do not own a Hawaiian shirt.
10. I have a great appreciation for art and other creative outlets. Along side my photography, I enjoy drawing fancy stick figures and writing incomplete movie scripts.
My ideal match would be able to keep up with me in my interests: intellectual conversations, traveling, reading, spectator sports (football, basketball, hockey), physical activities (working out, scuba diving, rock climbing, skiing/snowboarding), exploring eateries & breweries, being part of a multi-cultural & multi-national family, laughing at yourself, and nerding it up from time to time (board games, video games, etc).