Hello to all you wonderful ladies,
A little about myself:
I'm an honest, intelligent, generally happy and loving person with a positive outlook on life. I'm not domineering or passive. I have an even disposition. I like to do fun things spontaneously or I can plan them out for that special woman. I enjoy singing with live jazz bands and sometimes I'm a bass-baritone soloist at church. I'm now into songwriting. I make a living as a mechanical designer in the airline industry. I enjoy amusement parks and I get on 99% of all the rides. I enjoy visiting my family and friends, comedy clubs, all kinds of movies, dancing, concerts, going to musicals and theatrical plays. I'm also willing to try different activities my date might suggest. I have one daughter who is married and living in another state.
I'm very active, healthy and disease free. My exercise regimen is a combination of resistance and cardio training. I've been told on many occasions that I don't look my age. I thank God and my parents for good genes and I look just like my photos. I eat healthy 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I go cuckoo crazy and eat anything delicious and mouthwatering.
A little about what I'm looking for in a woman:
I'd like her to be similar to me. She should be honest, intelligent, generally happy and loving, with a positive outlook on life. I'd like her to be "real" and forthcoming, (I'm not judgmental and I'll accept you the way you are). I'd like her to keep up with me actively. Unfortunately if you're out of shape we won't have as much fun. However, I'm willing to work with you and slow down for a little while until you catch up with me physically.
I like to speak about chemistry! We have to get each others juices flowing from the first meeting. If there is no chemistry, there's no need to go further. Except for maybe, a business or networking contact.
Lastly, I'm looking for that unique woman who will be my one and only true love, my wife! My goal is to love you the way you want to be loved. I'll take the time to nurture and understand the essence of you. That's my job, to make you the happiest woman on the face of the earth. However, until she comes along I'm open to just having fun hanging out and casual dating.