I've learned through experiences to appreciate people who love and care for you. Life has brought me many wonderful priviledges. Long term goals are very important to me. I strive, everyday, to be a better person in everything that I do. I've definitely accomplished a lot for my age but that those not mean I should stop learning. Consider, myself to be a "life-student" and look for the good in everything. Recently, found GOD and because of it, feel like my life has taken a turn for the better! Would you like to be a part of that??
More about me:
1) Grew up in South Central until the age of 15
2) Attended Math/Science magnet middle and High school in the South Bay.
3) Played at Dodger Stadium while on Narbonne High School baseball team
4) Left home when I was 18
5) Played JC baseball in Mendocino County
6) Graduated from UCR- B.A. in Liberal Studies and minor in Economics
7) Taught 7th grade Life Science
8) Then P.E. =)
9) Jumped on the Real Estate bandwagon and stayed on til it crashed! lol Made a lot of money.
10)Help my pops at his print shop
11)Help my mom do taxes
14)Consider myself a life student
15)Became a C.A.Notary Public
16)Plan on being well-off financially
17)Love life now better than b4!
18) Motto: Always a job 4 1 man! (Me!) =)