This is the part where I try and impress you with my wit and charm. So let's get on with it.
- When I was 12 I attained the rank of green belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I can protect you from muggers. Provided that said mugger does not possess a blue, brown or black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- I can nail just about any movie quote. Proving once and for all that I know everything about nothing.
- One time I tried out for Jeopardy and doing so actually proved that I don’t know everything about nothing so ignore that last statement.
- I think “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” was horrible. Seriously it was not funny. Furthermore, “The Notebook” was grossly overrated. There I said it.
- Parents and animals love me it’s their daughters/owners that are the issue.
- I think it's amusing when girls set the height requirement in their profile from 6'0" to 8'11" as if to say, "Don't contact me if you're a midget but if you're a foot and a half taller than Shaq...i could be into it."
- I prefer jeans over Dockers and t-shirts over Polos. But not literally. I think I'd get really hot with all that clothing on.
- I have an irrational hatred for Alex Rodriguez, Brett Ratner and Wilmer Valderrama.
I'm a nice, fairly amusing, smart guy looking for a nice, fairly amusing, smart girl. I work hard...and tend not to like people who would finish this sentence with "play even harder." But then again, it's not easy to fill out a dating profile without a few tacky cliches, so I'm willing to overlook them if you are too.