Hello, thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to keep this short so here a few things about me:
* Chinese American (from HK), grew up in the L.A. area.
* I'm often told I don't look full Asian, I'm 100% Cantonese.
* I enjoy and welcome challenges in life. I own and manage my own business, I love what I do.
* Family is extremely important to me.
* I find humor in everything, it's important to stay happy and positive, and not let life's unexpected turns get you down.
* I enjoy watching and playing sports. I'm into fitness, I'm a bit of a work out addict.
* I am an avid hiker. I love nature and the outdoors.
* I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, a dying breed as they say. I believe in chivalry*
We all know physical attraction is a must in a relationship, so I am specific about what I'm looking for just like everyone else. My outlook on a successful relationship: attraction, loyalty, respect, patience, and most of all, understanding. I look forward to finding the right person and settling down. My ideal: someone who's attractive but also kind and easy going, who can dress up for a fun night on the town, but can also be a t-shirt and jeans girl when we just chill and relax on Sunday. Looking for someone who appreciates the fact that a good relationship requires compromise and patience. Most of all, has a positive outlook on life like myself.