I believe food brings people together, therefore I became a chef and a baker. I would rather be outdoors but occasionally enjoy a movie, 6 pack and a pizza. I am looking for someone who can enjoy corny things to do such as: walks on the beach, hiking, bonfires, picnics and the occasional night out with friends.
I am a well rounded, but extremly fun, I have a great sense of humor with a strong dose of sarcasm.
Top 10 facts about me:
1. My favorite thing to do is walk on the beach, with a peanut butter shake from Sarah's and a good conversation.
2. My goal for this spring is to start the "Couch to 5k" training program.
3. I enjoy stories of my grandmother's childhood it Japan.
4. I am creative when decorating my yard.
5. I can't lie to save my life.
6. I like to teach and do yoga.
7. I love to cook.
8. I like to play board games, card games, sports games and video games (all time favorites: Perfect Dark and Mario Cart),
9. I enjoy amusement parks.
10. I have at least 2 pieces of lingerie and 2 pairs of sweatpants in my closet.
I am lookimg for some one who can tolerate at least the top 10 facts about me