Hi Everybody, My name is Robby. I'm a native new yorker. I've lived all over the place. I did my undergrad work at a small school in Pennsylvania. I then made my out to the west coast where I lived right in the heart of orange county and did my graduate work in international business. I guess, you can say I came full circle and took a job in pharmaceutical sales in New York metro. It's not your run of the mill pharma job, I work with animals. If you see an Animal Hospital, they are an account of mine. Think Love and Other Drugs combined with Animal Practice. I don't get to seduce receptionists and dogs pee on my suit pants. Yeah, this has really happened MULTIPLE times. Somehow, the owners always think I encouraged this type of behavior and they are not responsible.
Random things about me:
1) Without my contacts or glasses, I'm literally blind. (I hate to wear my glasses in public)
2) I'm left handed which may account for me being kind of out there
3) A lot of people say I look like Bradley Cooper, we've met he says we look like brothers. I tell ya, I just don't see it.
4) I have a sick obsession with all things pop culture.
5) Drinking Beer is not my thing at all.
6) I love t-shirts with ridiculous sayings on them. I own many.
7) If I adore you, I will attempt to master an impression. Facial expressions, mannerisms, voice. You name it.
8) I like the taste of my Rich Dark Chocolate Protein Shake. It reminds me of being in middle school with a Hershey's drink box.
9) Colorful sneakers make me really happy!
10) I'm proud of the fact that even though I'm from New York, I don't have an accent at all. Although, my mom does sound like Penny Marshall
11) Searching the world for the perfect surf spot is kinda my thing.
12) I am a sports nut, but don't have affiliations to any teams.(Living on both coasts will do this)
13) I'm best buds with my DVR. Cuddle time with it and a significant other is preferred.
14) I have the total inability to turn down a good costume party. If you feel the same, please share details.
15) Friendly's sundaes and coloring will cheer me up anytime
Favorite movies: Goodfellas, Boogie Nights, Rules of Attraction, Go, The Town, Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin, Any Given Sunday, Heat, Dodgeball, Taladega Nights, The Talented Mr Ripley, Vanilla Sky
TV Selection: Breaking Bad, Californication, Shameless, Dexter, Homeland, Girls, 90210(new and old) House of Lies, Louie, Always Sunny, Entourage, Don't Trust the B in Apt 23. Trashy E! bravo reality of course.
Music- Kanye, Jay Z, Dashboard Confessional, Third Eye Blind, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, 2pac, John Mayer, Martin Solveig, David Guetta, Kings of Leon, Bush, The Cure, U2 and many many more.
What I'm looking for:
1) Equal balance of silly and sophisticated.
2) Ability to teach me something! A language, a new place to visit, a backhand, a yoga pose, a band, Whatever it is, I'm all about learning something new and exciting.
Just the fact that people seem to be getting dumber and dumber. You know, we have all this amazing technology and yet computers have basically turned it into four figure wank machines. The internet was supposed to set us free, democratize us; but all that it has given us is Howard Dean's aborted candidacy and 24 hour a day access to kiddie porn. You know people, they don't write anymore. They blog. Instead of talking they text. No punctuation. No grammar. lol, lmfao that. It just seems to me that it's just a bunch of stupid people pseudo-communicating with a bunch of other stupid people in a proto language that resembles more what the cave men used to speak rather than the King's English.(If you made it this far and can name the tv show this is from bravo, bravo! )