First and foremost, I am a Christian. My faith is extremely important to me and is the foundation on which I live. I am hoping to meet someone that I can share that with and with whom I can grow spiritually.
Those who know me best would describe me as a compassionate and caring person who would do anything to help someone. I am extremely devoted to those I hold dear and I cherish the friendships and close relationships in my life. I maintain a very close relationship with my family-especially my mother, who has helped make me the person I am today. She is both an inspiration and a wonderful blessing to me. I have also been blessed with several very dear friends whose love and support have brought me through the hardest times in my life. Though I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, I would not be the person I am today if not for them.
I pride myself on my integrity and my work ethic. I am always willing to go the extra mile, whether it be for my job, for a friend, or for a relationship. I am also very honest and fiercely loyal. I am looking for someone who holds these things in high regard and can return them in kind. I have very little tolerance for lying and absolutely no tolerance for cheating.
Quality time is also very important to me. How it's spent doesn't really matter so long as it's time well spent with the person I'm with. I am just as comfortable going out to a concert, play, or even a bar (on occasion) as I am staying in and watching a movie or a hockey game. I also enjoy a good conversation, a good cup of coffee, and cooking for others when time permits.
Things that you should know about me:
- Jesus is my Lord and Savior. My faith and my trust is in Him!
- I am a self-described 'geek' :) I work with computers, enjoy video games, and really like sci-fi and fantasy.
- I can be shy at first, but once you get to know me, I'm rather outgoing and open.
- I like to joke around and laugh with people. I do have something of a sarcastic wit at times though.
- I am legally blind. It actually affects me very little, aside from meaning that I can't drive, but I mention it up front because it may bother some of you.
- I'm really looking for something serious. I do enjoy meeting new people, but I'm not looking for a fling.