Well, I'm new to this whole online dating thing, and I was pretty reluctant to try it. But, I'm here, so...
Between my job and the gym, I have very little time to meet new people; additionally, I'm kind of over the whole bar scene. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy going out occasionally, but it's not a place I see myself meeting someone.
Here's a little more about myself:
- I love to read.
- I love animals. (dogs in particular)
- I enjoy working out.
- I'm an accountant with a public firm, and I love my job. I don't fall under the "boring accountant" stereotype, either.
- I'm a lounge-around / play-in sweats kind of girl (aside from my work attire); although I do enjoy dressing up on occasion.
- I love food, but I'm a very picky eater.
- I can often times be a smart-ass without even realizing it.
- I'm not a morning person... at all. It's about the only time of the day I can be found without a smile on my face.
- I'd rather be active than be doing nothing. I hate being bored.
- I'm closer with my family now than I ever have been, and that relationship is what I cherish the most.
- I find one of the biggest turnoffs in the world to be bad grammar. Speaking proper English and speaking it well are incredibly attractive things to me.
I'd like to find someone someone who, like me, can have a good time doing pretty much anything. He should have a sense of determination and drive, and should generally be a happy person. He definitely needs to have a good sense of humor and be able to make me smile. Smiling's my favorite.
I'm looking for a gentleman in a world where they are few and far between. I'm the type of person who, despite all evidence to the contrary, believes that chivalry is still very much alive. I'm also a hopeless romantic.