So... I’m a native Houstonian and grew up on the northwest side. I’m pretty laid back and I don’t take myself too seriously. I think life is too short not to see the humor in it, even during hard times. I appreciate a sarcastic sense of humor. I tend to be very loyal to those I care about. Friends and family are extremely important to me and I like to spend as much time with them as I can, especially now that I'm an aunt. My nephew is three now and kind of awesome. I enjoy all kinds of music from indie to country and everything in between so I'm always up for seeing a concert or show. I'm about 50% city girl, 25% country and 25% granola/hippie. I try to eat healthy and take care of myself but still allow some indulgences. I'd love to travel more so a good/fun travel companion would be ideal. I'm sweet, a little sassy and happy with my life...so, now I just want someone to share it with!
I'm looking for someone that’s also laid back and doesn’t take himself too seriously. Enjoys being social but also likes to stay in with a movie, cook dinner together and enjoy a glass of wine on the couch. I’m looking for someone who is genuine, caring and treats others with respect. Values friends and family. Isn't afraid to tell me how they feel, good or bad. And has a great sense of humor! We have to be able to laugh together...a lot!
- I listen to Christmas music at work when I’m stressed. It makes me happy.
- I don’t really like people who don’t use their blinkers... Or give a friendly wave when someone lets you over. Rude.
- I don’t like ketchup.
- You need to be able to use “your” and “you’re” correctly. Unfortunately, I will judge you.
- I don’t like roses. Boring.
- My favorite month of the year is October. Also, I love Halloween. I don't think you're ever too old to dress up!
- I'd love to learn how to sail someday.
- I live in Houston, Texas. You should too. The fact that I have to say this makes me question my decision to be on here in the first place.
- I’m bad at hanging pictures; there tend to be a lot of holes in my walls. You should help me with this problem. Thanks.
- I put age restrictions on here for a reason.
- I actually do have contacts; I’m just lazy about wearing them.
- I think Dr. Seuss books are kind of creepy.
- Those are just a few things that popped into my head while I was writing...
Obviously, this isn't a very comprehensive description of myself or who I'm looking for but it's a start. I'm sure there are a million girls on here that sound similar, but I'm a catch... no, seriously. As an added bonus, the majority of my pictures were taken over the last year. That means if we meet you'll actually be able to recognize me. =)