I’m a fun, independent and spirited Southern girl just looking for a gentleman with similar qualities and strong values. I would like to meet a man who loves me for who I am, embraces my individuality and can go head to head with Roxanne, my wild-child alter ego, who appears from time to time. As exciting as that all sounds, my life is pretty typical – house, dog, picket fence. I’m well educated, have a stable job, like to travel, go to sporting events, see live bands and just enjoy time with friends out and about in Atlanta.
The man for me is a “man’s man”, a gentleman, someone mature, stable and fun. He makes me laugh…a lot! I am looking for a partner who challenges me to be a better person, someone who teaches me and inspires me. Most importantly, I want to be in a relationship built on honesty, trust and respect.
Life to me isn’t about timelines, I don’t have any clocks ticking away in my head, and relationship labels are not important to me. I’m just hoping to find a solid, emotionally available guy who also believes that sharing life with someone sounds better than walking through it alone.
All of that being said, I feel like I just wrote a piece for a Dr. Phil segment. So, to keep it real, here’s who I really am:
1. I’m terrified of frogs.
2. I am almost always amused by dry, sarcastic and even self-deprecating humor – I can take it as well as dish it.
3. Don’t get weird on me, but you need to be ok with a lady’s feet. There’s nothing like a good foot massage every now and then. I am happy to reciprocate.
4. My dream job is to own a pet store. I think I will call it Heavy Petting. Oh, and puppy breath may be my favorite smell.
5. I have a “crazy” aunt who taught me my first poem. It ends with the smashing of a bird’s head. She also gave me a book when I was 2 years old that has naked gnomes in it.
6. Saying that I am hot-natured would be a gross understatement.
7. For as long as I can remember, I have had a reoccurring dream that my teeth are crumbling and falling out of my mouth.
8. A man with the ability to fix things around the house gets extra points in my book.
9. I show my emotions easily. It runs in my family. I cry at funerals, weddings, commercials and even when someone wins both showcases on The Price is Right.
10. Kissing is lots of fun. It should be done often.
11. Since living in Atlanta (10 years now), I've never been to a Braves game and really want to change that...before it gets too hot.
12. I adore Blake Shelton almost as much as puppy breath (he's probably never gotten that compliment before).