This profile thing is pretty tough?I?d like to think that I am creative enough to figure something as simple as a profile out, but having a hard time! Instead of a long story about my life (that can come later when we talk), I decided to just give you a bunch of random facts about me:
-I can?t carry a tune, but can remember the lyrics to a ton of songs, especially from a number of groups from the 80s (what are your favorites?).
- I was on TV once (well, was in the audience of a talk show).
- I am a horrible whistler, about average at snapping my fingers and forget about rolling my tongue.
- Lousy speller...still rite a lot for school and work, but thank God for spell check. Just can't check things like wren and when, write and rite, and there and their (yes, the rite was a typo).
- One season I hit one home run in little league, but broke 3 windshields. One was the coach's.
-I work out a lot, play tennis, and like to run on a nice day. Though I have tried it, still can't figure out the whole golf thing and all the more credit to those who can play. Seems like a lot of time to hit a ball and walk after it. Maybe where I was hitting the ball was the problem...
-I had 9 years of a foreign language and can't speak or write anything other than English. Yeah, I know...
- Duckie...what does it mean? Just ask... I am sure there is a story there somewhere.
Actually in all seriousness I am a driven guy with lots of good things going on in his life (went back to school, do a lot of volunteer work, and close with family). I have been told over and over that I am a ?keeper? but I haven?t found that someone that I have felt is the one to share my life with. I am personable and many have goals, which I have worked really hard to achieve and will continue to do so. I hope to find someone that I have chemistry with and that wants to share in my life.
If any of this interests you or want to learn more, drop me a message.