Hi, this is Dave!
For recipe, see ingredients below.....
1. Some friends call me happy Dave because I am typically happy, positive, and smiling.
Definitely a happy morning type of guy....
2. I love to make weekend morning breakfasts. Pancakes, French toast, scramlets with a great song playing in the background is a fantastic morning!! Dancing in the kitchen is likely to ensue.
3. I like to volunteer and help others. From helping my sister-in-law with her students to volunteering at Kids creative competitions. What are some of your volunteer activities?
4. I love nature, outdoors and want to share this passion with someone special whether it's hiking Bryce and Zion or just walking around our favorite local park.
5. I'm a twin and love it!
6. I love playing/spending time with my nieces and nephews! I had an amazing time at Disney, Seaworld and San Diego zoo this summer with my brothers and nieces/nephews... What did you do this summer?
7. City or country : country
Classic rock or rap: definitely classic rock
walk or ride: walk
Hand made or store bought: hand made if possible
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla, but in a cone i like swirl
8. I enjoy theater, plays, movies, arts, museums. I typically see lots of local plays and theater each year. I'm looking for a partner who enjoys this as well.
9. I work as an engineer/ product manager. Love it... I get to make big machines move...
10. I value arts, education, creativity and imagination. If you are creative... definite bonus points. If you're the type that never wants to stop learning...more bonus points...
11. I own a home with my brother and get to enjoy everyday with my sister-in-law and nephew. I'm not a father, but spend lots of time with my nephew and love every minute of it! Definitely looking for someone who loves kids as much as I do!!
12. I love to relax, but don't like sitting around...you won't find me sitting around every Sunday watching football... There's something better to do like going to a museum,zoo, park etc. Are you interested in going to the philli zoo? Franklin institute? Longwood gardens?
13. I love kids... If I wasn't an engineer then i would probably be a teacher. I'm extremely patient and love to teach.
14. I've been ballroom/ Latin dancing for about 15 yrs. I'd love to find a partner who likes to dance or is willing to learn.
15. I love sports and exercise. Volleyball, ultimate frisbee, hiking, just walking, tennis, really anything... Exercise and health are very important to me and I'm looking for the same in a partner.
16. I crack myself up sometimes with some of my own silly jokes. If you find them funny too, bonus... really, i' ve actually laughed out loud to myself
17. Loved the hunger games Trilogy and thought the movie was pretty good too. May the odds of me finding my match ever be in my favor...
I try to read as much as possible and enjoy talking about the books... what are you reading? Let's talk about it!....
18. I don't drink or smoke. I simply never liked either. I am very confident and will get up and dance without first needing a drink... Sorry, you won't find me going out for drinks. I find it pretty boring.
19. If it's 3 am and you really get a craving for strawberries, I'll probably zip out and get them just because I care...
20. I love to talk and chat/ get to know people. I'd love for you to learn more things about me as I learn about you...
After all that... What am I looking for in a match?
I'd love to meet a wonderful woman that doesn't drink or smoke, values education, exercise and enjoying all that life has to offer. I have lots of interests, as you can see above, and I'd love to share them with a partner and vice versa... I'm looking for a committed and fabulous relationship filled with love, laughter, adventure, and family.
If you like what you've read, i hope to hear from you!