My name is Derya. I am a brunette, 5"6, dark features with brown eyes.
Some facts about me:
1. I am 100% Turkish.
2. I speak fluent Turkish
3. Born and raised in NY.
4. Family means the world to me.
5. I believe in love at first sight and fairy tales.
6. I am a huge movie buff (could be the reason as to why I believe in fairy tales lol)
7. I love watching sports...HUGE Yankee and Jets fan! But I'm also a Knicks and Rangers fan.
8. I am a Media Networking Director for a Screen Printing Company.
9. I have a shopping addiction....no really, it's bad.
10. FRIENDS is my favorite TV show of all time. (HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is a close second) But I have a ton of shows I watch.
11. I bake custom designed and home made cakes. That is my passion
12. I'm currently trying to learn Italian.
13. I have my B.A in Science, Technology, and Society with a heavy concentration on Psychology.
14. I love venturing out to new restaurants. I absolutely adore food.
15. My favorite cocktail: Long Island Iced Tea and Cosmopolitan or good ole regular beer (Corona).
16. I love traveling. I've been to almost all of the Caribbean and some of Europe.
17. My dream place to go : Italy
18. There's nothing better than a glass of wine and some good TV on a rainy night.
19. I'm extremely sarcastic
20. I am very outgoing.
21. I love Broadway shows.
22. If I could live on the beach - I would.
23. I have a serious obsession with Vanilla scented anything. (especially candles!)
24. I have TWO tattoos. One on my ankle, and one on my hip.
I am looking for someone who makes me smile and laugh. Someone to be my best friend. I want to have enough similarities where it keeps things going yet enough differences, to keep things interesting. I'm just tired of meeting the same old people at bars or being introduced to someone through mutual friends and have it not work out and be awkward. Meeting people is easy when you're outgoing, the trick is to meet someone whom you can have a decent conversation with over dinner. So I figured why not try this site...if it doesn't work, that's fine but at least I'll meet new people and have new stories to tell.