I am a single gay dad with two children that I adopted from Guatemala with my former partner (male... not female). I came out at 11, so, no ex-wives for me. I have an open and accepting family, my sexuality has never been an issue. My son is 6 and my daughter is 5, I know that every parent says this... but... I really am fortunate to have two of the most well behaved, respectful, open-minded, intelligent/ educated children. My former partner and I share joint custody.
I am a "nice guy." My friends would describe me as funny, outgoing, adventurous, open, intelligent, driven, creative, humble, grateful, monogamous, loving, and ambitious. I am the kind of person that if told "NO" or "there is no way" or- you know what I mean... it only makes me work harder.
I am a RN-C, certified in a few area's via the ANCC and I am in graduate school working on my MSN/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. I plan to open my own practice after I graduate in two years.
I love to travel, I have been to a lot of great places traveling with Atlantis Events, it is not the environment that most would think!
I'd like to meet someone who:
- LTR/ monogamous oriented (eventually) ((I wanna dance down the isle to "Forever" like that crazy /cute couple did that was all over the internet))
- Someone who accepts me, for me
- Wants to be part of a family (eventually, hell, I have two kids) ((I am open to having more children, however, not a requirement))
- Someone who is happy going out to a club to have fun and dance the night away and is just as happy to sit at home and watch a movie and cuddle on the couch.
- Someone who is open-minded to my ipod playlist ;) and who likes to go to concerts.
- Accepts the fact that I am addicted to Judge Judy, Peoples Court and ALL of the Law and Order series.
- Someone who understands that prior to meeting me, I lived a lot of life and have experienced a lot more in my time on this planet than most guys my age. These experiences have created who I am. I am the product of my environment, and, I am happy with that person ;)
- I have a kind heart, and would do anything for anyone... I live by the rule that the man upstairs died on a cross for me, so the least I can do is be good to my fellow man.
- I suffer daily with ipod related ADD.
My mom says that I have always marched to the beat of my own drummer- and it really is true. I have always been my own person. I am an altruistic person and always honest.
I hope to eventually find a life partner, someone to grow old with, be monogamous with, and be together, live life, have fun, laugh, talk, travel, and 50 years from now, have my arm wrapped around you as we sleep in our big comfy bed.