In a few words ( 2 more) I describe myself as happy, loving, grateful, FUN & open minded.
Open to sharing new experiences with others, in my efforts to connect with one amazing individual on a long term basis.
My intentions are to enjoy learning opportunities, pleasures, and happiness in this life form in whatever ways possible. Would be nice to hang with someone who is emotionally connected with me, and that offers enjoyable companionship.
I believe in asking the universe for what I want, so a few weeks ago, I wrote down the following requests:
I am an open minded, free-loving individual, seeking a man who is:
- Comfortable in his STRONG masculine characteristics, and unafraid of being loved
- Emotionally AVAILABLE (not recently/broken up from a long term relationship/rebounding/struggling with closure from previous relationships.)
- Humorous, can make me laugh & gets my sarcasm
- a music lover and introduces me to new artists/sounds/genres
- FUN to be around!
- more optimistic than otherwise
- willing to share stories of his past
- appreciative of time together & time apart
- gentle yet strong
- capable at managing his frustrations
- mild mannered in general
- has a circle of quality friends that he likes to hang with
- involved in work/activities that he enjoys
- experienced in life, with a slightly tarnished past the he has learned from
- kind/helpful to others
- expressive of his thoughts and feelings, honestly
- drinks responsibly!
- living/working toward a healthy lifestyle
- accepting of the qualities that make me who I am and am uninterested in altering, but is patient as I work to improve/compromise on others.
- sexually adventurous but isn't promiscuous
- a wonderful kisser
- a telephone and face-to-face communicator - (PREFERS real dialogue over texting)
While this list seems quite practical and attainable to me, I recognize that if every man possessed these strengths/qualities, I wouldn't be on here. If you are still reading this, and have interest in knowing more about me, I'd love to hear from you. Everyone appreciates a compliment, but the best way to let me know you are sincere, is to tell me WHAT it is about me that interests you, if you choose to contact me. = )