I have pretty awesome people in my life and I've managed to find a job that's a great fit. I'm happy where life has taken me. Over the past few years, I definitely had a big focus on my career and now I'm in a place where I want to shift gears and focus on my personal life and put some more effort into find that special guy.
So, who is he...
He's adventurous, but not to a fault. He has a lot of wit, but isn't a nitwit. He enjoys the outdoors, is excited to introduce people to his interests, and has a strong connection to friends/fam--complete with a million stories about past shenanigans. He has his life in order, but doesn't let order run him-there should still be plenty of room for some adventure and spontaneity.
More about me...
There are not many things that I do half-heartedly. If I'm into a new band--I want to know every song. If I'm going on vacation--there's going to be something awesome planned each day. When it comes to relationships--I embrace people that I know I can count on for anything and now that I'm in my late 20s, I've moved away from having those widespread friendships that don't go that deep. I have a talent for adding some sizzle to a simple day or everyday activity. You can't be traveling all the time to incredible destinations and racking up epic life experiences on a weekly basis, so it's important to me to make the day-to-day stuff fun and interesting so there's always something tho look forward to.
And some of the details...
- I know I live in New England and I love it... but I still almost never check the weather
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
- There's a strong chance I can school you in Mario Kart. Bring it.
- The best concert I've ever seen was the Red Hot Chili Peppers on my 18th Birthday
- I love to ski, but I am horrible at it so I do it selectively haha
- There's nothing like a *good* horror movie
- I hate mayonnaise and I'm not going to eat it. "Oh, but it's aioli..." No-Still mayo and I'm not into it.
- I'm going to put it out there... I'm just not a Michael Jackson fan. I think he's overrated. I do however, love the Southpark episode about him