I would say I am approximately half serious, but with a complementary fun-loving and spontaneous side. I am intellectually curious but attempt to avoid getting too involved in overly trivial pursuits (though I do like the board game). I am fond of challenges of all varieties, sometimes to a fault. Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
I am a recent transplant from Boston, but am loving Philly. I do occasionally need to exit the city to appreciate my rural roots. I have great family and friends and enjoy spending time with them. I also have a demanding profession and love what I do 80% of the time. The other 20% I am seeking ways to improve.
I am looking for someone with confidence in herself, a sense of humor and an adventurous side. An open mind is essential, as is a healthy respect for (or at least tolerance of) The Roots. Ability to engage in conversations about politics and religion is important, but would ideally be balanced with an active lifestyle and the ability to truly relax and appreciate the moment.