Let’s be honest, all these profiles start to sound the same and initial opinions are usually based on photos, so I’m gonna stick with the basic need-to-know info since apparently my photo has somehow managed to lure you into my profile ;-)
1) I have an energetic, outgoing personality and got the “independent woman” thing going on. I get a kick out of being challenged intellectually and those willing to call me out when I’m wrong.
2) I love athletic, muscular guys. It's not a requirement, but an instinctual preference. Shallow? perhaps. but honest. Probably because I’m active, go to the gym regularly, and was an athlete throughout college (swimming)
3) Sarcasm and being silly make me laugh. Potty humor is encouraged. Being able to laugh at yourself is sexy.
4) Diversity, Culture and Intellectual Curiosity. Love them all. Always up for something new.
5) Being comfortable and confident in yourself is a very appealing trait even if you don't have the keys to life all figured out (who does?). Personal growth is a continual process and I'm drawn to those who are aware of this and make efforts to progress in their development.
6) Open and direct communication a key element for me. It's probably best if expressing your emotions doesn't make you want to throw yourself under the next passing bus
If you’re still reading, feel free to say hello :)