I will try to keep this section fairly brief for I think there is a fair amount of "about me” and "what people look for" that is hard to summarize in 3000 characters or less. So, here are a few blurbs about my background and persona, but the real fun lies in meeting up, right?
So, I grew up in Ohio, graduated college and moved to Florida... for about 8 years. I then ended up in Colorado for 2, for I have always dreamed of the West, loved it too. But then I started to gravitate to family. And with the exception of a sister, my entire family lives here. So voila! I now live in Canton. I miss the sun.
I have spent most of my work week life in accounting and business arena as a CPA. Enjoy it and look forward to it... most of the time. ; )
Outside of the professional realm I enjoy the simple things in life. I have placed some examples in bullets for ease of interpretation:
1. Sun bathing anywhere at any time when sun is present. I am like a lizard.
2. Inserting comments into conversation that are borderline abstract.
3. Exclusively wearing shorts with an inseam of 9” or less (weather permitting, mostly in the 57-100 degree range (Fahrenheit)).
4. A tall glass of whole milk.
5. I love being outside, so anything that affords me that, even light manual labor.
6. And as a slight contradictory statement to the previous, I also enjoy watching movies.
But in all seriousness, I enjoy being active. And being active is always best enjoyed with someone else. Friendship or otherwise, I am always looking for someone to share a laugh or two. I consider myself to be a reliable, down to earth gentleman who is fairly open minded with an engaging sense of humor. Of course, who knows how accurate anyone's self-perception is. ; ) Regardless, those are characteristics I am looking for in a counterpart, someone who is ready to take on any adventure and maybe have a little fun in the process.