When you look deep down into the depths of my soul - you can see that I'm actually really shallow.
Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.
Active within 24 hours
50 year old man
Newport Coast, California, United States
Just hopefully I can find an escape partner"
While you're thinking about which is YOUR "Shade of Grey"- welcome to my profile.
Lets start off with a comical list of "deal killers". Please read on with humor and put your drink down first as I will not be responsible when stuff squirts out of your nose from laughter.
Emotional Kook - you think of MATCH dates as therapy
Stockholm Syndrome - Look it up if you wonder why you keep going back to Mr. Jerk
Have a fantasy phone lover you've NEVER met
Real TV Housewives "Frozen Face Syndrome"
Use the term "Diva" when describing yourself
More TATS than my Biker Buddies.
Americas Most Wanted Show Appearance
You STILL live with your Ex.
Insist on being called my girlfriend after a phone conversation
Roller Coaster Paint on Eye Brows
Multiple Baby Daddies
Materialistic Narcissist - See below
All Duck face selfie pics complete w/scissor fingers and toilet in background at a restaurant or a dept. store dressing room.
Youre a reincarnated Angel via Mermaids - someone really wanted me to believe that
Full Moon Beach Fire Pit Dance Queen - See Above
Want to point out all my flaws from date #1 to correct before date #2
"Master" of some ancient Asian healing art complete w/Yin & Yang tattoo
Want me to pay for your car repairs/impound fees
Expect me to buy you a $4k purse/Red Sole Shoes - that's like me asking you to put new tires on a Ferrari because it shows you love me.
An ex-lover that peeps at us through your bedroom window - the one you seem keep open on purpose
OK I hope you got a kick out of the list and if youre still reading - resume drinking and enjoy the rest of my profile.
Look 40 and feel younger but not in a midlife crisis way - haha.
Boxing-Martial Arts keeps me flexible/fit/stamina/endurance. No longer compete.
I didn't fudge my age or anything else
- Chivalrous but not a door mat
- MY favorite Job - "Daddy I Love You" - Being a Great Dad is Job ONE...
- wont take you for granted, genuine, warm and nurturing but reality based
- happy and thankful for each day
- romantic and chivalrous/Loves Deeply
- respects your independence
- a TRUE survivor of life
- was born and raised most of my childhood in the Hancock Park area of LA.
- Bit of an Edge
- love music, art, MMA (doing it not just watching), tennis, you name it. Along with a nice glass of bubbly and an evening at a black tie event or just at home enjoying a movie in our sweats.
- hope you like witty conversation
- loves to laugh even at my own expense at times
- love family and kids but I cant make anymore of them!
- can appreciate good values and know that "MORAL FIBER" is not a cereal.
- fun, very passionate, intelligent, well mannered/spoken but a total goof ball off the clock or when I'm comfortable around you
- well spoken, masculine (not a girlie man) but gentle and compassionate toward those in need
- loyal, faithful, respectful/trustworthy and outgoing. I can pass an FBI background check - really.
- Amicable relationship with my ex wife
- I dont believe in entitlements and handouts
- Be the person in the profile - not someone with an agenda other than sincere.
- Smart, Sexy, Fit, Compassionate, Confident, Fun, Kind, Loving, Honorable, Honest, Attractive, Loyal, Sincere, Respectful, Social, Intelligent, Professional, Affectionate, Passionate, Spontaneous, Creative, Romantic, Love the Outdoors, Independent, Sense of Humor, Self Accomplished.
- Emotionally available for a relationship
- Sensual Chemistry (hey who's kidding whom here?)
- Stable Financially and Mentally
- Life Baggage fits in a carry on
- Argumentative/Whining is the kiss of death
- Loves adventure and discovering new things - from places, food, art, music
- Doesn't need a relationship to complete her but rather to compliment her
- Wants to be loved and give love
We share the place w/my daughters two goofy Rescue cats they think they are dogs - which are a blast. aka the Cogs.
We recently lost our police German Shepherd after a long and happy life of 15 years.
My daughter rides horses 2-3x a month.
Auto Racing F1/GTP/GTC/LeMans
Muay Thai Kick Boxing
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Tennis (Game is rusty)
Womens Indoor Luge (thats a joke)
Wherever were at is the place to be.
Im not into the Club/Meat Market Scene - LAME
Roses Cafe in CDM - I get my coffee there almost every morning and its hot does that count?
Being a DAD!
Food Trucks to 5 Star.
MUSIC - Classical, Classic Rock, Jazz, Motown
TV -SOA,Walking Dead,American Dad,Red Eye,Top Gear
Manual Gear Shift
Excellence and Cavallino
Business Articles that would bore you as they did me (hahaha)
Playboy (I got a haircut)
Leadership by Rudy Giuliani
Car Insurance Bill
My daughters homework)))
5'0" (152cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Athletic and toned
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
No Way, Cigar aficionado
Never, Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Self-Employed / Entrepreneur
Business Consultant - Financial, Strategic Marketing
I'll tell you later
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Yes, they sometimes live at home (1)
Yes, and they sometimes live at home, No, Yes, and they live away from home, Yes, and they live at home
No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Not sure, Probably not, No, No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Asian, Latino / Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other
100% Korean born and raised in LA. My Godfather is Cuban - get that!!
Christian / Catholic
Christian / Catholic, Christian / LDS, Christian / Protestant, Jewish, Spiritual but not religious, Christian / Other
Born and raised Catholic and survived parochial school w/o getting molested.
English, French, Spanish, Other
Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
I have a BA in Journalism - Minor in Marketing.