Ever reached the point where you said to yourself, "It's now or never?"
That's where I am: Now is the time for me to make my life into what I want it to be--and I'd like to find a good man to share life with. I'm passionate about my own growth, too--I love to learn.
Part of taking control of my life is taking control of my body: I exercise regularly and eat well, it feel really great to take care of oneself!
I can be a bit reserved at first, quietly watching what happens, but once I feel comfortable, I love to have long conversations about all sorts of things. And I don't just talk--I enjoy listening, finding out what others think, asking questions to draw them out. I also can be content sitting together quietly, watching TV, reading, or just holding each other close.
I'm pretty open about what the right man will be, because I'm old enough to know that, what you think you want rarely shows up in the package you expect it in. There are a few things I am looking for: considerate, able to laugh and excited about life
Some other things about me:
* I'm affectionate and enjoy holding hands, a touch on the arm, or an unexpected hug or kiss.
* I enjoy giving gifts--it's one of the ways I express my love and appreciation for those I care about.
* I'm terrible at telling jokes, but workers seem to find me funny
* I appreciate beauty: in music, art, nature, design, clothing, literature and I'm able to see it in a lot of places.
* My father taught me that every person has something beautiful about them, and I try to find that out.
* I'm sensual: I love to taste, touch, smell, see, and hear for a full experience. I want good tasting food, pleasing surroundings, wonderful scents, and pleasant sounds to fill my world.
* I find window shopping as much fun as actually buying. See the previous point--it's fun to see and touch and experience new things.
I'm looking for someone that can be a friend and a partner. I like people who expose me to new ideas and experiences and who are not afraid to try something new. You can't be worried about what others think of you. Lets enjoy this one-way trip through life toether.