Well, hello there! My name is Lindsey and I am slightly a beer geek. I love the world of craft beers. I work for a market research firm, servicing the wonderful brewers of America. I recently moved from my hometown of Chicago to Denver to trade in the skyscrapers for the mountains. I did not know anyone when I moved here and I work from home which has made meeting people a bit of a challenge. I am pretty independent and prefer to do things alone than not do them at all. I am trying to embrace everything this magical state has to offer. I love taking my bike or running shoes to a new town in Colorado and spending the afternoon exploring.
Some of my favorite Colorado activities include triathlons, skiing, hiking, road biking, snow shoeing and trail running. Would love to try any new activity, as long as you can convince me that it won't kill me! My Colorado to-do list seems to grow everyday. Rock-climbing, ice-climbing and fly-fishing are recent additions.
I am open-minded and easy going. I love being on the move and am looking someone to explore with. I rather meet up and chat on a hike or ski slope than over dinner. I find that I get along best with people with a positive outlook and who do not fret over the small details in life. I enjoy being around people that I can learn from , so if you have some thoughts and experiences to share, we would probably get along. Here are some other bullets about me so you know who you are dealing with:
- I once rescued a 150lb dog off of the Pacific Coast Highway while on a business trip
- I do not have cable
- I brew my own beer
- I recently impulsively adopted a dog. I may have blacked out in the store. The last thing I recall is sitting in the car with a 9 month old puppy. No regrets
- I love making fires
- Was raised Jewish but the only lesson I took away from that is sarcasm
-I am a mean recycler. I recycle for friends and I will recycle for you. I have been known to pick up trash during runs and races
- I do not like shopping. I prefer comfort over style
- I am in the process of applying to grad school
- I am hoping to start a garden this spring and eventually add a beehive and a chicken coup
- I am really good at the air guitar and the tambourine
- Music is a big part of my life