I'm a very blunt, sarcastic, fun person so I need someone who can keep up with me. Sometimes my wit amazes me :) I would like to meet someone who knows when to take life seriously and when it's okay not to. I like to do things in the beautiful city I live in (Austin) and someone to share it with could be fun. There is always something awesome to do here.
Yes, I have a child. Yes, he has a father and sees him often. I'm not looking for someone to fill any sort of void for him, a good role model will do if it goes that far.
Random Facts about myself:
- I play fantasy football - and I am good at it.
- I make the best macaroni and cheese.
- I love tattoos, I only have one but I think they're hot.
- My favorite thing to do at a bar is the Electric Slide.
- I am a Jenga master.
- I would love to own a bakery.
- I prefer violent movies over chick flicks.
- Sometimes I talk my kid into certain toys because I want to play with them.
- I love Harry Potter.
- Secretly, I'd love to live on a farm. Mainly so I can have a pig.
- I have never ridden a horse.
- Or on a motorcycle.
- My sarcasm can be insulting, so thick skins are necessary. It's all in fun.
- I like a man who knows what he wants,
- And one who smells good.
- It really annoys me when people smack their food.
- Do not ever challenge me at Words With Friends. You WILL lose.
I am a smoker...and have no plans to quit so someone who is good with that is preferred. It is just something I enjoy doing, so don't try to talk me out of it. Simple things make me the happiest, I've never been someone who looks for extravagance or material things. I just want to stay happy and have someone to share my happiness with. I love to laugh, even when it is not the time or place for it. It's a nervous thing for me too..usually in the middle of an argument I will break out in a smile even if I'm the one angry. I'm full-figured, but I have curves. I am not plump or frumpy. Just thick, if you will. I am still athletic and enjoy going to the gym or getting out and playing sports when I can.