I am a happy, passionate, and fun person who is open to all the adventures and possibilities of life. I'm close with my family and love spending time with them. My family's pretty entertaining and full of characters so there's rarely a dull moment when all of us are together.
I enjoy living an active lifestyle and apply a can-do attitude with passion into all my endeavors. I enjoy meeting new people and consider myself a great listener. I am calm by nature and have an uncanny ability to remain calm amidst extremely high pressure environments - this was a tremendous asset in my previous job. I strive to take the positives from all situations and put faith in humanity. I appreciate those who are opinionated yet self-aware.
I want someone to stimulate and supportively challenge me in all aspects of life. A woman who will motivate me and also be motivated by me. A good relationship is built on both support and respect. I think it's not important to sweat all the little stuff because at the end of the day, it is just that - little stuff.
Here's a few random tidbits about me to help break the ice. Happy hunting.
- I've legally been to Cuba twice
- I like beer a lot. IPAs are my favorite but I don't discriminate. I'd like to try home brewing some day
- I've had my air stop flowing while 80 feet underwater scuba diving. Luckily I made the right decision
- I'm a big Bears and Blackhawks fan (super bummed about the lockout) and like sports overall but wouldn't consider myself a HUGE sports nut the way many on here claim to be
- I'm running my first half marathon with my sisters soon and debating whether to dress as Elvis for the race - after all it's in TN
- I've never been in a car accident - not even a fender bender