Since you are reading this you must have decided my photos were sufficient enough to take the time to find out what I’m all about. On a side note, if there was a tournament for being unphotogenic, I would definitely make the Final Four.
Some of what I am all about:
1. Food - I love to eat. I have a mean sweet tooth, but actually live an extremely healthy lifestyle. I enjoy cooking as much as possible and take pride in having diverse food choices around my kitchen at all times. I am happy to have found a proper fish monger and passable butcher shop here in Chicago. I also try to check out new restaurants whenever possible. So I am looking for someone that is open to try new foods and food experiences. Yes, I would consider myself a foodie.
2. Sports - I am into just about all sports. I spend a great deal of my time being active. Once the cold has finally faded, I enjoy making my way to the Lakeshore Path. Running inside on a treadmill drives me crazy. Hoping to run another half marathon this Spring/Summer/Fall after taking close to a six year hiatus to have ACL surgery, twice.
3. Entertainment - You will probably not catch me in a club. Don't get me wrong, I am always game for a little dancing, but I find Affliction T-Shirts itchy. It is important to note that I am a sucker for cover bands. I am more of a pub/upscale bar kind of guy. I enjoy craft beer and well crafted cocktails. I am also more than happy to sit down for a glass of wine or three. I have been called a beer snob on more than a couple of occasions.
4. Family – My family is extremely important to me and I try to spend time with them as much as possible. I am close with both my sisters and we always manage to have a lot of fun while out enjoying libations.
So enough about me.
What am I looking for?
- Have to love food and be open to trying new foods
- Active person who enjoys running and working out
- Laid back and able to be a little goofy
- Just as comfortable lounging as heading out for a night on the town
- Willingness to travel or go on an adventure
- Must enjoy the outdoors, whether it be a beach, pool, patio or hike
- Motivated yet able to balance work with play