Hello :) My name is Brenna and I am a very caring, lovable, and happy individual! I know what I want in life, and I am actively pursuing my career as a Firefighter/Paramedic. I have been there and done that in the dating world, and I am looking for someone who is 100% comfortable with who they are and won't try to put on the "I'm perfect" show for 4 months and then turn into a slob shortly after. The three most important things to me are trust, honesty, and communication. If you have trouble with any of these then I am probably not the girl for you. With that said...
* I have played soccer 22 years and I have soccer legs (aka-probably bigger than yours)
* Sarcasm is my second language, and I am quite fluent ;p
*I don't really drink. I have no problem with people who drink occasionally but I am a lightweight, so it is rare that I do
* I work out about 4-5 times a week, and I love being active with whomever I am around (hikes, running,etc ...and I'm dying to learn paddle boarding/kite surfing!)
*I am in a male dominated field, I always have been, so sometimes I can sound less than lady-like....BUT I also like to throw on a dress and be more refined ;)
* I laugh a lot, many times at myself or the random thoughts that pop up in my head, and i have the ability to find humor in practically every situation :)
* I am big on manners and I believe that you should treat others the way you wish to be treated.
* I love to cuddle, scratch backs, hold hands....in fact I love physical contact in general, and if you are freaked out by someone constantly touching you, I may not be the right fit...(do not confuse this with clingy though)
* I am wildly independent, and there is no reason to try to control my actions because if I respect you enough to be in a relationship with you, I will NEVER act in a way that is disrespectful to you or what we have.
* To me it is the small things in a relationship that mean the most. I don't want you to buy me things, material things will come and go. What means the most to me is a note, a text, you thinking about me and telling me when you do, something that puts a smile on my face :)
I want to find someone who is confident in themselves, knows how they are in relationships, and is able to grow and learn with someone. Physical fitness is important to me, but by no means am I looking for a meathead or gym-rat. Life is going to throw us ups and downs, I am looking to find someone who can work together with their partner to celebrate the ups and grow through the downs :)
If you think I am someone you would like to meet, please don't hesitate to e-mail me :) That's why we're all here right?!
Take Care! And I wish everyone luck in their pursuit of happiness on this site!
PS-sorry this was so long...but I am a girl so that counts as somewhat of an excuse right?!?