Hey there. Summarizing myself in a paragraph is tricky, so instead, here are 10 random facts about me in no particular order:
1) I firmly believe there are few things in life better than a Gray's Papaya recession special,
2) Coming to America and Batteries Not Included are my two favorite 80's movies,
3) I used to play ice hockey (terribly), but it's football I love (Giants, Penn State - yes, went to school there),
4) I'm a total geek for history and science, especially when delivered in documentary form,
5) I've lived in 3 of the 5 boroughs, NJ, and Frankfurt, and Brooklyn is still my favorite,
6) As much as I love it here though, I also love to get out and see new places - even if it's relatively local and spontaneous. Just going somewhere new is an adventure... Favorite place? UK, especially Scotland
7) I have two jobs - one in marketing and one with the family business - so there's always lots to do,
8) My taste in music is terrible and full of pop songs,
9) I have to refrain from referencing Family Guy too much,
10) Driving is one of my favorite pastimes... maybe because I don't have a car in the city, but I love to go anywhere if it involves getting behind the wheel and blasting the radio.
Hoping to meet a guy who's caring, confident, genuine with a great sense of humor. If you want to know more, just send me a message. But enough about me, how are you?