In no particular order, I...
- like to explore and try new things at least once.
- love traveling and have been to various places in Europe, Canada, the U.S., and China. Meeting people from different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds is always a source of fascination for me.
- value drive and ambition. I aim to do something with my life instead of muddling by.
- believe in having goals and expect the same of my partner.
- founded an open education website that curates lectures and talks from top schools.
- am very understanding when it comes to work (had a stint in this little industry called investment banking, so I know what work is all about!).
- would choose experience over material goods if given an ultimatum. To put that into perspective, if I had limited financial means, I would rather spend my money investing in a great business idea than squander it over brand names.
- am family oriented and understand the importance of balancing career and personal life.
- need mental stimuli, enjoy debating current events, business ideas, etc. over coffee, am passionate about entrepreneurship.
- am likely not the brightest bulb in the room, but can speak somewhat intelligently on pretty much any subject. If I can't, at least I can ask intelligent questions :)
- generally don't wear makeup, so what you see in the Louvre photo is what you'll get (with a margin of error due to time of day, lighting, and sartorial choice)
- can appreciate sarcasm
- are working towards something you're passionate about
- can walk the talk; actions mean more than words!
- are not clingy -- sorry, I'm too independent to deal with that
- know when to cut loose and relax
- value commitment
- are NOT looking for an easy date